Active Air Purification
Microbial contamination of indoor air and surfaces represent a major public health problem and a potential source for sick building syndrome. Certain species of molds, bacteria and viruses cause health concerns in homes, schools, offices, and healthcare facilities.In addition to being unattractive to see and smell, molds also give off spores and mycotoxins that cause irritation, allergic reactions, or diseases in immune-compromised individuals. Active Air Purification Filters remove these pathogens. In addition, it reduces odors and destroys volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Our systems are designed to improve indoor air quality by dealing with pollutants in a proactive way by providing aggressive ionized oxidizers that are distributed throughout the home or office.
Passive Filters vs Active Filters – Know the difference!
Unlike Germicidal UV Lamps which only disinfect those microorganisms traveling through the duct, active air filtration produces purification which travels throughout the indoor environment, disinfecting and reducing odors in the air and on surfaces.
Passive systems are UV light filters, carbon and charcoal filters, electrostatic filters, and regular cloth and fiber filters. These are all effective in their own way for filtration of certain pollutants, but are not nearly the same as active air purification.
CPG Active Air purification is a cost-effective means for significantly reducing environmental microorganisms and pathogens such as Bacillus globigii, Staphylococcus aureus, Candida albicans, Stachybotrys chartarum, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Listeria monocytogenes. These pathogens are effectively destroyed in the air and on surfaces.
Entirely safe for human living spaces – Developed by NASA for the International Space Station – Improves your quality of life.
See the Kansas State University study on Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) technology here (PDF):
See the 2001 Technology Report from the National Renewable Energy Laboratory on PCO technology (PDF)
Features & Specifications:
• Safe for Humans and Animals
• Distributes Oxidation Evenly Throughout the Environment Using Ducts
• Keeps Duct Systems Free from Mold and Bacteria
• Attacks Pollutants in the Air and on Surfaces
• LED Function Lights Confirm Operation
• Photo-Catalytic Oxidation (PCO) Utilizing Proprietary Formula
• Germicidal UV Disinfection (Non-Ozone Producing)
HVAC 5 Unit covers up to 6000 cubic feet
HVAC 9 covers up to 16,000 cubic feet
HVAC 14 covers up to 40,000 cubic feet
HVAC 14D covers up to 80,000 cubic feet
Wall Mounted Units
Features & Specifications:
• Made for 6,000 cubic foot rooms
• Small permanent footprint, just mount on wall and plug in with AC adaptor into 110 outlet
• Ideal for offices, classrooms, lunchrooms, pods, modular offices, dry vans, reefer vans
• Airflow 45CFM, Operating Voltage 24V DC, Operating Amperage .53a